The following is an except form my book, described below. You can view the table of contents on Amazon, the links are below.
“People are not your most important asset. The right people are.”
he following list is a core composite for internal job seekers:
1. Maintain Netiquette consistency the same way you normally do.
Do not make any assumptions.
3. Ensure you are qualified for the position you are seeking to transfer to.
4. AdAdvise your supervisors of your intent to move between positions prior to submitting your application.
5. Do not disparage any of your fellow applicants.
6. If you do not receive the offer, be gracious and congratulate the person awarded the job.
7. Should you receive the position, send thank-you emails to all the people who assisted you.
8. Send an email to your new manager highlighting your new roles and responsibilities.
9. Notify any recruiters or managers within or outside of the company that you have a new position, and supply appropriate thank-you messages.
Change your social-media information and email signature appropriately.==========================================================
Important note** - contact our company for very powerful solutions for IP
management (IPv4 and IPv6, security, firewall and APT solutions:
Another Special Announcement - Tune in to my radio interview, on Rider University's station, www.1077thebronc.com I discuss my recent book, above on "Your Career Is Calling", hosted by Wanda Ellett.In addition to this blog, Netiquette IQ has a website with great assets which are being added to on a regular basis. I have authored the premiere book on Netiquette, “Netiquette IQ - A Comprehensive Guide to Improve, Enhance and Add Power to Your Email". My new book, “You’re Hired! Super Charge Your Email Skills in 60 Minutes. . . And Get That Job!” has just been published and will be followed by a trilogy of books on Netiquette for young people. You can view my profile, reviews of the book and content excerpts at:
In addition to this blog, I maintain a radio show on BlogtalkRadio online newsletter via paper.li.I have established Netiquette discussion groups with Linkedin and Yahooa member of the International Business Etiquette and Protocol Group and Minding Manners among others. I regularly consult for the Gerson Lehrman Group, a worldwide network of subject matter experts and I have been contributing to the blogs Everything Email and emailmonday . My work has appeared in numerous publications and I have presented to groups such as The Breakfast Club of NJ and PSG of Mercer County, NJ.
I am the president of Tabula Rosa Systems, a “best of breed” reseller of products for communications, email, network management software, security products and professional services. Also, I am the president of Netiquette IQ. We are currently developing an email IQ rating system, Netiquette IQ, which promotes the fundamentals outlined in my book.
Over the past twenty-five years, I have enjoyed a dynamic and successful career and have attained an extensive background in IT and electronic communications by selling and marketing within the information technology marketplace.Anyone who would like to review the book and have it posted on my blog or website, please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org.