Savvius, formally OmniPeak, is a prime product for Tabula Rosa. It is a proven tool for many companies to analyze their networks and applications. Some of the key elements are mentioned below. For anyone interested in the product, please contact Tabula Rosa through the methods mentioned below.
Using OmniPeek, network engineers can:
• Analyze traffic from any local network segment, including Ethernet, 1/10 Gigabit, 802.11, and voice and video over IP, as well as any network segment configured with OmniEngine software probes or Omnipliance® network analysis and recorder appliances.
• Capture and analyze 802.11n and 802.11ac wireless traffic from the most advanced devices currently available.
• Analyze and troubleshoot both data and multimedia traffic using a single product.
• Monitor networks, application performance, and multimedia in separate high-level dashboards, and drill down to see which traffic characteristics are affecting performance.
• Interactively monitor key network statistics in real-time, including flows, latency, Expert analysis, and files to quickly find issues using the Compass interactive dashboard, then instantly drill down to detailed analysis.
• Capture and analyze data from multiple local network adapters, multiple distributed OmniEngine software probes, multiple network analysis and recorder appliances and Omnipliance appliances, or any combination of local and remote data.
• Visualize end-to-end, hop-by-hop traffic changes through correlated analysis from multiple OmniEngine software probes or appliances using multi-segment analysis.
• Monitor voice and video over IP traffic in real-time including high-level multimedia
summary statistics, and comprehensive signaling and media analyses.
• Gain complete visibility into voice and video over IP traffic with real-time call data records (CDR).
• Leverage your existing wireless network infrastructure by turning managed access points from Cisco or Aruba into packet capture devices and collect data from multiple channels simultaneously.
• Decrypt WEP, WPA/PSK, WPA2 Personal, and SSL packets.
• Rely on real-time Expert analysis to do the heavylifting, performing analysis of all network traffic and reporting Expert events as they occur.
• Receive alerts when specific Expert events occur, or when configured network policies are violated.
• Change filters on the fly without having to stop and restart network traffic captures.
• View packet-based analytics by conversation pair, instantly locating network events.
• View web traffic, the most common data type on the network, in conversational flows based on client, server, web pages, or web requests.
• Monitor MPLS and VLAN networks.
**Important note** - contact our sister company for very powerful solutions for IP management (IPv4 and IPv6, security, firewall and APT solutions:
In addition to this blog, Netiquette IQ has a website with great assets which are being added to on a regular basis. I have authored the premiere book on Netiquette, “Netiquette IQ - A Comprehensive Guide to Improve, Enhance and Add Power to Your Email". My new book, “You’re Hired! Super Charge Your Email Skills in 60 Minutes. . . And Get That Job!” will be published soon follow by a trilogy of books on Netiquette for young people. You can view my profile, reviews of the book and content excerpts at:
If you would like to listen to experts in all aspects of Netiquette and communication, try my radio show on BlogtalkRadio Additionally, I provide content for an online newsletter via paper.li. I have also established Netiquette discussion groups with Linkedin and Yahoo. I am also a member of the International Business Etiquette and Protocol Group and Minding Manners among others. Further, I regularly consult for the Gerson Lehrman Group, a worldwide network of subject matter experts and have been a contributor to numerous blogs and publications.
Lastly, I am the founder and president of Tabula Rosa Systems, a company that provides “best of breed” products for network, security and system management and services. Tabula Rosa has a new blog and Twitter site which offers great IT product information for virtually anyone.