Attivo Networks is a flagship product for Tabula Rosa. It is a compellingly powerful product to detect malware which has entered a network.The following are three major areas which malware seeks to exploit and how the Attivo appliance completely resolves them.
WEB SERVICES EXPLOITS
• Attacks take advantage of WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
• Attackers used web servers to mount remote code injection attacks that penetrated the company’s data centers
• Once in, they moved freely around the data center until they find and steal the data
• BOTsink Virtual Appliance deployed in the data center
• Engages attacker during their discovery and lateral infection phase (as they probed and scanned the network looking for high value targets).
• Prevents attack’s propagation, identifies breach source and generates a signature for IT to stop attack before data could be stolen
• Zero-day attack • Endpoint security solutions has no signature or attack pattern to look for
• Will not be able to stop attack from mining the endpoint for the valuable information
• One of the hardest attacks to stop
• Malware injected into a “trusted” system owned by an employee, contractor or 3rd party vendor
• Attackers mine the device for IP addresses of servers to attack
• Use legitimate login credentials to get onto targeted servers
• BOTsink Solution plus Information Relay Entrapment System (IRES) is an ideal combination against stolen credential attacks
• BOTsink Solution will discover attack at the earliest stage, denying attacker time to mount a successful data exfiltration attack
• Mounting attack to steal data or access other, more interesting servers.
ENDPOINT AND PERSONAL (BYOD) DEVICES
• Zero-day attacks
• Zero-day attack
• Unknown and undetectable by solutions that rely on known attack signatures and patterns to identify an attack.
• Adobe flash zero-day exploit
• Skelton malware
• BOTsink and IRES Solutions catches a BOT or APT that uses scanning and reconnaissance tactics will be caught
• BOTsink Solution catches the infection early in its lifecycle to prevent its propagation
• Captures full forensic information to help minimize remediation efforts
• Java zero-day exploit
Good Netiquette And A Green Internet To All!
Great Reasons for Purchasing Netiquette IQ
· Get more email opens. Improve 100% or more.
· Receive more responses, interviews, appointments, prospects and sales.
· Be better understood.
· Eliminate indecision.
· Avoid being spammed 100% or more.
· Have recipient finish reading your email content.
· Save time by reducing questions.
· Increase your level of clarity.
· Improve you time management with your email.
· Have quick access to a wealth of relevant email information.
Enjoy most of what you need for email in a single book.
**Important note** - contact our sister company for very powerful solutions for IP management (IPv4 and IPv6, security, firewall and APT solutions:
In addition to this blog, Netiquette IQ has a website with great assets which are being added to on a regular basis. I have authored the premiere book on Netiquette, “Netiquette IQ - A Comprehensive Guide to Improve, Enhance and Add Power to Your Email". My new book, “You’re Hired! Super Charge Your Email Skills in 60 Minutes. . . And Get That Job!” will be published soon follow by a trilogy of books on Netiquette for young people. You can view my profile, reviews of the book and content excerpts at:
If you would like to listen to experts in all aspects of Netiquette and communication, try my radio show on BlogtalkRadio Additionally, I provide content for an online newsletter via paper.li. I have also established Netiquette discussion groups with Linkedin and Yahoo. I am also a member of the International Business Etiquette and Protocol Group and Minding Manners among others. Further, I regularly consult for the Gerson Lehrman Group, a worldwide network of subject matter experts and have been a contributor to numerous blogs and publications.
Lastly, I am the founder and president of Tabula Rosa Systems, a company that provides “best of breed” products for network, security and system management and services. Tabula Rosa has a new blog and Twitter site which offers great IT product information for virtually anyone.