Catchpoint Systems – Web Performance Monitoring
• End to End Performance Monitoring
• Monitor & Measure your performance and availability from 34 Nodes worldwide
• Real-time Alerting & Historical Reporting
• Monitor HTTP, HTTPS, TCP, DNS and Web Transactions
• SLA compliance of external providers
• Unique capability of collecting internal monitoring metrics (or KPIs) from the data captured by our Synthetic nodes, allowing you to easily correlate and identify the cause of the performance problem.
• HTTP Headers capture, trace routes and pings
Catchpoint provides performance monitoring solutions to internet-dependent businesses, which allows them to quickly analyze and improve speed, reliability and availability of their online services.
The product is unique in being able to accomplish this without client agents. SuperAgent automatically provides key diagnostics needed to quickly pinpoint and solve enterprise performance problems.
In addition to this blog, Netiquette IQ has a website with great assets which are being added to on a regular basis. I have authored the premiere book on Netiquette, “Netiquette IQ - A Comprehensive Guide to Improve, Enhance and Add Power to Your Email". My new book, “You’re Hired! Super Charge Your Email Skills in 60 Minutes. . . And Get That Job!” will be published soon follow by a trilogy of books on Netiquette for young people. You can view my profile, reviews of the book and content excerpts at:
If you would like to listen to experts in all aspects of Netiquette and communication, try my radio show on BlogtalkRadio Additionally, I provide content for an online newsletter via paper.li. I have also established Netiquette discussion groups with Linkedin and Yahoo. I am also a member of the International Business Etiquette and Protocol Group and Minding Manners among others. Further, I regularly consult for the Gerson Lehrman Group, a worldwide network of subject matter experts and have been a contributor to numerous blogs and publications.
Lastly, I am the founder and president of Tabula Rosa Systems, a company that provides “best of breed” products for network, security and system management and services. Tabula Rosa has a new blog and Twitter site which offers great IT product information for virtually anyone.